The mission of the School of Education’s Office of Student Services is to assist current and prospective students interested in K-12 teaching. We strive to empower students to be active participants in their educational, personal, and professional development. To support students to reach their full potential, we:
- Help students develop a thorough knowledge of degree and licensure requirements for all School of Education and Secondary majors, to include licensure-only programs.
- Help students understand the various academic options and resources available within the School of Education and the University campus.
- Assist students with making educational plans that are consistent with their goals, abilities, and interests.
- Provide students with clear and accurate information regarding University/School of Education/state licensure policies, procedures, and services.
- Offer recommendations and strategies for academic success.
- Refer students to appropriate campus offices and resources.
Student Services and Advising Office Hours:
|Monday/Wednesday/Friday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm||By appointment only|
|Tuesday (Fall and Spring Semesters)||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Walk-in advising|
|Thursday (Fall and Spring Semesters)||9:00 am – 1:00 pm||Walk-in advising|
Advising and registration for peak times by appointment only.