Office of Research
The Office of Research in the School of Education (SOE) Division of Research, Discovery & Innovation (RDI) supports faculty, staff and students who are developing new ideas, seeking financial support for projects, or engaging in contractual partnerships.
In addition to contract and grant development and submission support (pre-award) and fiscal management of awards (post-award), the Office of Research:
- Assists faculty in developing long-term research plans;
- Supports short-term research that may lead to longer-term projects and impacts;
- Provides research design and methodology assistance;
- Supports for collaborative work, outreach initiatives and community-based research
- Supports for student-centered research for applied experience;
- Sponsors speakers and workshops
Forms and information for grant processes can be found on the Faculty and Staff Quick Links page under UNCG Resources and Support.
For assistance with the exploration of possible grants, preparation of proposals, developing contracts with external sponsors, or other pre-award supports, contact Deana Hasty (firstname.lastname@example.org), Pre-Award Research Administrator.
For assistance with the set-up and managements of grants and contracts that have been awarded, contact Allyson Lugo (email@example.com), Post-Award Grants Coordinator.