On Wednesday, April 11, 2018, the UNCG Graduate School in partnership with the Office of Research & Economic Development sponsored the 2018 Graduate Research and Creativity Expo.
UNCG students registered 100 posters for the event, with more than 100 students participating due to some team projects, all vying for their chance to win $1,000 prizes in one of six categories.
The School of Education is proud of our students that presented, especially those that were recognized as the winner in their category.
Below is a list, provided by the UNCG Graduate School, of School of Education participants and winners. Please join us in congratulating our students on their wonderful accomplishments!
- Anandavalli (CED) Community Cultural Wealth of International Students in the Study Abroad Experiences
- Kathleen Driscoll (CED) The Mindful Therapist
- Joy Kelly (CED) Social Sciences Category Winner Developing an Intimate Partner Violence Recovery Measure: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Study
- Olufemi Balogun (LIS) Design Thinking and its impact on Public Librarnship: Addressing “Wicked” Programs through Innovation
- Lily Carden (LIS) Professional Programs Category Winner Green Screen in the Library? How Technology Can Help Kids Learn to Write
- Tori Linville (LIS) Can your Library Help You Get Fit
- Elizabeth Church (TEHE) Stop saying, “You are so smart!”: Growth Mindset in a Kindergarten Classroom
- Mallory Foster (TEHE) Journaling Toward a Reflective Practice