The Teaching Resources Center (TRC) provides instructional materials, equipment, and services that support the students, faculty, and staff of the School of Education, the UNC Greensboro campus, and teachers throughout the Piedmont Triad.
The TRC serves as a model school library media center offering a large collection of picture books, young adult fiction, nonfiction, audiobooks, board books, big books, kits, manipulatives and DVD’s. We also have professional resources useful in preparing lesson plans, all K-12 state adopted textbooks, and study guides for NC teacher exams.
The SELF (Student Educator Learning Factory) Design Studio serves as a makerspace where School of Education faculty and students learn and create with hands-on resources and activities. Collaboration with area teachers and PK-12 students helps prepare pre-service teachers to become educational leaders who will engage students with innovative and creative learning models.
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 8 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 2 PM – 6 PM
The TRC is closed on university holidays
Temporary Closed until further notice
Updates on Materials Checked out of the TRC:
* Graduating Students: no fees will charged to your account even though your due date is May 8, 2020
* Anyone enrolled for the Summer Sessions or Fall Semester: New due date is August 5, 2020
* BOOKS may be returned to any book drop on campus (after the Stay at Home order expires)
* Equipment may not be returned at this time – please check back later
*For more details about library materials return procedures go to:
* Check your iSpartan account for emails with details about your checked out materials
contact us at: email@example.com