Help us solve the wicked problem of educational inequity and positively impact the lives of children in North Carolina and across the nation. Through Light the Way: The Campaign for Earned Achievement, you can support scholarships, programs, resources, and innovation.
Resources for You
News from the School of Education
- Dr. Morgan Chitiyo (SES) chosen as the new editor of JISNECongratulations to Dr. Morgan Chitiyo, Department Chair for the SES department, for being selected to serve as the new editor for the Journal of International […]
- Dr. Tiffany LS Tovey leads ERM Students to Build their Skills through CNNC CollaborationDr. Tiffany LS Tovey, the Director of the Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Services (OAERS) here at UNC Greensboro, began a strong collaboration this […]
- Dr. Whitney Oakley ‘11 (ELC) Named Acting and then Interim Superintendent for GCSWe are thrilled to announce that earlier this month, the Board of Education unanimously named Dr. Whitney Oakley to serve as acting superintendent for Guilford […]
- Dr. Aileen Reid (ERM), Assessment lead for NSF Expedition in ComputingThe U.S. National Science Foundation announces the 2022 awardees of the Expeditions in Computing awards. The two awardees plan ambitious undertakings to explore emerging and […]
- MAT TESOL Student Receives Fullbright ETA AwardWe are thrilled to announce that Alex Homes, one of our MAT in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) students, has received a […]
- Class of 2022: Yahira Robinson Finds Power, Passion, and PurposeYahira Robinson was just 12 years old when she knew she wanted to be a Spartan. Her SOE faculty introduced her to a new form of kinesthetic learning known as integrated dance […]
Discover our Community
Find your WAY here
Take the next step, advance your personal and professional journey – apply to join our community of students.