Help us solve the wicked problem of educational inequity and positively impact the lives of children in North Carolina and across the nation. Through Light the Way: The Campaign for Earned Achievement, you can support scholarships, programs, resources, and innovation.
Resources for You
News from the School of Education
- Liam Gallagher’s (PTRP) Path to Becoming an Employed EducatorThe Piedmont Teacher Residency Partnership (PTRP) is a 14-month program that is an innovative, effective residency that prepares highly-qualified, diverse teachers for success in Rockingham […]
- IDEAS Student Goes Abroad to Learn About Deaf Culture in Siena ItalyExposing ourselves to new places and new cultures allows for us to go into new experiences with a more open mind and caring heart. I am excited for this opportunity to study abroad! […]
- We Can, She Can, Deaf Can!Funded by a We Can She Can grant, the Interpreting, Deaf Education, and Advocacy (IDEA) faculty and students sponsored multiple events that allowed K-12 Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) students to learn about famous Deaf women […]
- Dr. Morgan Chitiyo (SES) chosen as the new editor of JISNECongratulations to Dr. Morgan Chitiyo, Department Chair for the SES department, for being selected to serve as the new editor for the Journal of International […]
- Dr. Tiffany LS Tovey leads ERM Students to Build their Skills through CNNC CollaborationDr. Tiffany LS Tovey, the Director of the Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Services (OAERS) here at UNC Greensboro, began a strong collaboration this […]
- Dr. Whitney Oakley ‘11 (ELC) Named Acting and then Interim Superintendent for GCSWe are thrilled to announce that earlier this month, the Board of Education unanimously named Dr. Whitney Oakley to serve as acting superintendent for Guilford […]
Discover our Community
Find your WAY here
Take the next step, advance your personal and professional journey – apply to join our community of students.