Help us solve the wicked problem of educational inequity and positively impact the lives of children in North Carolina and across the nation. Through Light the Way: The Campaign for Earned Achievement, you can support scholarships, programs, resources, and innovation.
Resources for You
News from the School of Education
- Superintendent Aaron Woody, a Chief Cheerleader for StudentsTo Superintendent of Asheboro City Schools Aaron Woody MEd ’04 EdD ’10, leading a school system during a worldwide pandemic doesn’t just mean making executive […]
- Dr. Edna Tan (TEHE) elected as AAAS FellowDr. Edna Tan (TEHE) was elected as a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. For a young person, it’s hard to […]
- Kisha Clemons’ Path to NC Principal of the YearThe COVID-19 pandemic created many new barriers for administrators to deal with. Adjustment to rapidly changing regulations, establishment of online education, the extended support necessary […]
- Class of 2021: Ashley SmithAfter four years working as an elementary school counselor, Ashley Smith returned to UNCG to pursue a PhD so she could teach the next generation […]
- UNCG’s Educational Leadership Prepares AdministratorsUNCG’s Department of Educational Leadership and Cultural Foundations (ELC) plays an important role in the preparation of administrators who are capable and ready to elevate […]
- Principal and SOE Alum Ashely Westmoreland speaks about those a-ha moments“The role of education is to serve.” And for alumna and Alexander Wilson Elementary School Principal Ashley Westmoreland ‘13 Certification, there’s always work to be […]
Discover our Community
Find your WAY here
Take the next step, advance your personal and professional journey – apply to join our community of students.