At the UNCG School of Education, the difference you will make in others starts with the difference we will make in you. As a member of our highly engaged and caring community of students and faculty, you will grow through experiential opportunities that bring what you learn to life and help you envision how to bring about positive change. Here, students become much-needed advocates and leaders in the field because they understand their ability to make an impact and they have the hands-on learning experiences that let them put their passion to work.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- SOE News: 5-25-16 - ANNOUNCEMENTS Thank you from the Youngs Colleagues, Sara and I want to say a heart-felt thank you for the generosity and kindness that so many of you have shown us following my accident. We commented to one another regularly about the thoughtfulness of bringing food and sending cards, even though you may not know me […]
- Congratulations LIS Graduates! - Congratulations to the 2016 UNCG Library and Information Studies graduates! < Return to LIS News
- Randy Penfield tabbed dean of the UNCG School of Education - Provost Dana Dunn has announced her appointment of Dr. Randy Penfield to serve as the dean of the UNCG School of Education beginning in the 2016-17 academic year. Penfield is the ninth named dean of the School of Education and the 16th individual appointed to lead the education division at UNCG. “I am confident he […]
- SOE News: 5-11-16 - ANNOUNCEMENTS SOE News on Bi-weekly Basis The SOE News will run on a bi-weekly basis throughout the summer. Please continue to submit news items to email@example.com. Serve on the SOE International Committee Anyone interested in serving on the SOE International Committee is welcome to join for the 2016-17 school year. Please email Ye (Jane) He […]
- SOE News: 4-27-16 - ANNOUNCEMENTS Serve on the SOE International Committee Anyone interested in serving on the SOE International Committee is welcome to join for the 2016-17 school year. Please email Ye (Jane) He at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Committee members include faculty, staff and students interested in SOE internationalization efforts. Faculty and Staff Discounts at Bookstore In […]
- ERM Students and Faculty Team Up With Wake Forest University Faculty to Enter Data Visualization Competition; Chosen for Cover of Journal in 2017 - ERM students Yanyan Fu and Tyler Strachan entered a competition sponsored by the National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME) and the journal Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice. The graphic/data visualization competition is hosted every year in an effort to encourage innovation in data visualization techniques. Their graph, “Conditional Means of Two-Dimensional Latent Abilities Given […]