NEWS AND EVENTS
- SOE IT: WebEx video conferencing through Canvas - WebEx is Cisco’s online collaboration suite, a set of video-conferencing tools that are geared toward various online collaboration needs, such as synchronous online learning, online meetings, and webinars. Before using WebEx in Canvas for the first time, please ensure that you have activated your WebEx account. WebEx Sessions may be scheduled and accessed directly from […]
- SOE IT: Arc for Summer & Fall 2017 Courses - Anyone interested in utilizing Arc with their Summer 2017 or Fall 2017 courses should request it from this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Buh2bqb0WjS9Q7w63. If you have questions, please contact Carla Wilson, Instructional Technology Consultant in the School of Education at UNCG.
- SOE IT: Last Day to Drop/Add for 1st Summer Session - Today is the last day to drop/add for first summer session. Any students that add late (after 7pm today) will not have access to their course until tomorrow, Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017. Tomorrow, instructors will see students with an Inactive status on their Canvas People page. Inactive students are students that have withdrawn from the […]
- Class of 2017: Ahmet Tanhan - One of the biggest barriers to accessing mental health services? For many Americans, it’s stigma. Discrimination from family, friends and coworkers can prevent individuals from improving their quality of life and getting the help they need. For Muslims in the United States, social and public stigma are often amplified. Outside of the Muslim community, some […]
- Class of 2017: Emily Swing - Emily Swing, Bachelor of Science in Special Education and Elementary Education, Dual Major As another class of School of Education students has graduated and is starting the journey into education, senior Emily Swing, who earned a Bachelor of Science in Special Education and Elementary Education, Dual Major, shares her experience from her time as a […]
- SOE IT: Canvas Course Status - With the 1st Summer Session semester right around the corner, I am sure that everyone is busy designing course content and/or copying content from a previous semester into their course shells. Please remember that students will not see any content and/or communications (Conversations or Announcements from Canvas until you Publish the course. If you are […]