NEWS AND EVENTS
- SOE IT: Last Day to Drop/Add for 1st Summer Session - Today is the last day to drop/add for first summer session. Any students that add late (after 7pm today) will not have access to their course until tomorrow, Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017. Tomorrow, instructors will see students with an Inactive status on their Canvas People page. Inactive students are students that have withdrawn from the […]
- Class of 2017: Ahmet Tanhan - One of the biggest barriers to accessing mental health services? For many Americans, it’s stigma. Discrimination from family, friends and coworkers can prevent individuals from improving their quality of life and getting the help they need. For Muslims in the United States, social and public stigma are often amplified. Outside of the Muslim community, some […]
- Class of 2017: Emily Swing - Emily Swing, Bachelor of Science in Special Education and Elementary Education, Dual Major As another class of School of Education students has graduated and is starting the journey into education, senior Emily Swing, who earned a Bachelor of Science in Special Education and Elementary Education, Dual Major, shares her experience from her time as a […]
- SOE IT: Canvas Course Status - With the 1st Summer Session semester right around the corner, I am sure that everyone is busy designing course content and/or copying content from a previous semester into their course shells. Please remember that students will not see any content and/or communications (Conversations or Announcements from Canvas until you Publish the course. If you are […]
- SOE Store now open! - The School of Education is excited to announce the launch of our very own SOE store! After a number of requests for SOE-branded gear, we are now able of offer t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, and much more to our students, alumni, and friends. Please visit this link to shop!
- Welcome to the SOE Instructional Technology Blog! - Welcome to the SOE Instructional Technology Blog! This blog targets the School of Education Faculty, Staff, and Students, hoping to infuse the latest technologies into their academic, professional, and personal works. In the coming months, I will share articles, videos, and provide examples of different ways you can use a variety of software application features. […]