Supports for Research in SOE
The Division of Research, Discovery & Innovation (RDI) provides support for scholarly activities across the School of Education(SOE). RDI comprises the Office of Research and a series of special initiatives, which reflect areas of priority for the SOE. RDI supports and activities are driven by its mission, values, and goals.
MISSION: The SOE Division of Research, Discovery, and Innovation (RDI) advances the quality, impact, and visibility of research and scholarship.
VALUES & COMMITMENTS: The RDI is committed to supporting diverse scholars with varied identities. It supports a broad range of scholarship and values diverse philosophical and methodological research traditions. The Division supports and promotes equity, diversity, and social justice. The RDI is committed to supporting researchers regardless of the status or availability of external funding for their work.
GOALS: RDI works towards its mission by pursuing the following goals:
- Advancing a culture and infrastructure that supports research and scholarship across the SOE.
- Facilitating collaborative partnerships within and beyond the SOE.
- Promoting dissemination and visibility of SOE research and scholarship.
- Facilitating pursuit, acquisition, and management of external funding.
- Promoting transformative impact through translation, application, and spread of research and scholarship.