SOE Abroad Student Scholarship
The SOE Abroad Student Scholarship supports global educational opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students participating in education abroad programs coordinated through the International Programs Center (IPC) at UNC Greensboro.
Preference will be given to students who demonstrate:
- Academic excellence, with a preferred GAP of 3.0 and above
- Strength of academic & character references
- Relevance to academic/career plans
- Financial needs
School of Education (SOE) undergraduate and graduate students participating in education abroad programs coordinated through the International Programs Center (IPC) at UNC Greensboro including programs such as semester or year-long study abroad, summer partner programs, and/or enrolled in a faculty-led study abroad program.
- Eligible applicant will sign up for an education abroad opportunity at UNC Greensboro
- A nomination form will be submitted by an IPC advisor or a faculty advisor supervising the education abroad experience
Post-award requirements: All award recipients are expected to share their overseas experiences through written/video reflections or presentations. SOE Global when share these experiences via the School of Education news and events website feed, the SOE-News newsletter, and on the SOE Global social media channels.
Amount of Award: up to $1,000
Nomination Deadlines: October 15 & March 15