Katherine Cumings Mansfield, Ph.D.
Educational Leadership and Cultural Foundations
Office Address: 364-School of Education Building
- Education politics and policy
- Leadership for social justice
- Identity intersectionalities (gender, race, class)
- Equity & access (gifted education, school discipline, STEM)
- Student voice
- Ph.D. in Educational Policy and Planning, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Doctoral Portfolio in Women’s and Gender Studies, The University of Texas at Austin.
- M.S. in Educational Administration and Supervision, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- B.S.E. in Elementary Education, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO
- PK-12 Teaching (Texas, Colorado, Nebraska, & Missouri)
- K-12 Administration (Texas, Colorado, & Nebraska)
- Gifted/Talented (Texas)
- English as a Second Language (Texas)