Specialized Education Services (SES) Department
Clinical Assistant Professor
Office: 419 SOE Building
- Digital pedagogy & instructional design
- American Sign Language Research
- Language Acquisition
- Education of deaf children
- Master of Arts, Sign Language Education, Gallaudet University, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2006
- American Sign Language Teacher’s Association Certification
Specializing in digital pedagogy and ASL education, Mr. Griffin is an accomplished instructional designer and instructor. His passions include education and language acquisition of deaf children, interpreter, and deaf educator training.
Griffin, F. & Harris, R. (2015). Data analysis, interpretation and use. In R. Harris & F. Williams (Eds.), Research and Evaluation in Education and Psychology, ASL Version. Austin, TX: ASLChoice.