We are thrilled that you are a part of our SOE Family and we welcome your contribution! You are critical to our continued success as a center of wisdom that is providing transformative learning, connecting practice to research, promoting equity and diversity, and engaging community. We are confident that you will take advantage of the ongoing opportunities we have to stay engaged with your department, fellow alumni and the SOE.
As a vital part of our SOE family, we hope you’ll let us know how you would like to get involved by updating your information and telling us what type of alumni events and opportunities you are interested in. Here are some opportunities available to you:
- Follow the SOE on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Volunteer to mentor a student or to return to campus to speak with current students, faculty and community groups
- Recruit new students for the SOE.
- Nominate a remarkable alumni for an alumni award
- Make a gift to your department or the SOE
- Establish a scholarship or professorship in the SOE
- Explore career resources