TeachNC, in partnership with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI), BEST NC and TEACH, was created to assist anyone considering teaching in North Carolina.
Because teachers play such an important role in students’ lives, TeachNC aims to inspire and support future educators on their journey to the classroom. By doing this, TeachNC also strives to elevate the image of the teaching profession, expand and diversify the educator pipeline, and fill persistent certification shortage areas, so that students are prepared to succeed in lifelong learning and work beyond school.
TEACH is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, launched by Microsoft and the U.S. Department of Education, and supported by the nation’s top teacher associations.’
Our friends at TeachNC have free tools and resources to make applying to our teaching programs easier (and more economical!). Create an account today and immediately access:
- An interactive application checklist to keep you on track.
- $100 fee reimbursement towards application and testing expenses.
- 1-on-1 expert advice for any question along the way.
- How-to guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances.
- A chance to win a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition.
Click below to sign up for a free TeachNC account and gain access to the interactive checklists for each of our teacher prep programs.