VACC Services & Fees
At the Vacc Clinic, we offer a variety of counseling services (e.g., individual, couple, family, and group counseling) as well as workshops and consultations.
- Individual, couples, and family counseling
- Group counseling on topics such as women’s issues, depression, anxiety, grief, communication skills, and healthy relationships
- Career assessments and career counseling
- Specialized workshops and trainings such as clinical supervision training, student leadership training, and training for local high schools & colleges on various topics
- Consulting services, including crisis intervention stress debriefing- Available for the University, community agencies, businesses, and other organizations
The clinic attempts to provide affordable services by utilizing a sliding-scale fee for all counseling sessions. Payments may be made by cash or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
|Annual Household Income||Fee Per Session*|
|$21,000 – $30,000||$10|
|$31,000 – $40,000||$15|
|$41,000 – $50,000||$20|
|$51,000 – $60,000||$25|