The Vacc Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility that offers a wide variety of resources for both counseling students, the UNC Greensboro student body, and the surrounding community.
Located on the second floor of the Ferguson Building, Room 223, on the UNC Greensboro campus, the Vacc Clinic provides ample space for counseling, clinical supervision, play therapy, seminars, workshops, and other activities.
Address: 524 Highland Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27412.
The Clinic is comprised of 27 rooms, including:
- Twelve rooms designed for counseling and counseling-related activities, including digital-recording capabilities.
- Eight direct observation rooms complete with one-way mirrors.
- A spacious observation deck to conduct live supervision and student observations.
- Two conference rooms which seat up to 12 for meetings or classes.
- Two large graduate assistant offices used by doctoral students with clinic-related responsibilities.
- An assessment library containing many current assessments used in the counseling field, which allows students to practice test administration and interpretation.
- An extensive resource library of textbooks, reference guides, and counseling-related journals
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Vacc Counseling and Consulting Clinic offers a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the counseling program and the community. Hours are adjusted on a semester basis. Please call the Clinic at 336.334.5112 to confirm the current schedule.
General operating hours:
Fall & Spring Semester (follows UNC Greensboro’s semester calendar)
- Monday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Free Clinic parking is provided for clients who are members of the community and are not students at UNC Greensboro. The clinic can provide clients with a parking pass to use for the Oakland Parking Deck located at 690 Forest St.
For UNC Greensboro students, there is street parking along Highland Ave. as well as several nearby parking lots for use by students with a parking pass.
To inquire about services offered, fee structure, or to schedule an appointment, please call 336.334-5112. All inquiries will be handled on an individual case basis, depending on availability of services.