Below are links to important documents that will help you succeed in our program. While these materials are helpful, should you have any questions please do not hesitate to request help or information from the CED faculty and staff.
Handbook Information and Downloads
The CED Student Handbooks provide essential information needed to plan a successful course of study in CED. Materials included serve as a guide to program requirements, procedures, and program deadlines. In addition, several important forms are included in the Handbook.
- CED Master’s Student Handbook (See the Plan of Study section for detailed plans of study by program track.)
- CED Doctoral Student Handbook and Checklist for PhD Students
The CED Student Handbooks are to be referred to in conjunction with:
- The UNC Greensboro Student Handbook
- The Graduate School Bulletin
- Supervised Experiences in Our Profession: The CED Practicum and Internship Handbook
Practicum and Internship Information
The Department of Counseling and Educational Development (CED) at UNC Greensboro requires both master’s and doctoral counseling students to complete practicum and counseling internship. More information regarding these experiences, including policies, requirements, process, and deadlines for paperwork, can be found here and in the CED Practicum and Internship Handbook provided above.